Are you looking for Dragon Ball Series watch order guide? Do you want to know how to watch Dragon Ball Series Chronological order? Well, your search is over. Here we are giving you Dragon Ball Series watch order for all the episodes, OVA’s and movies.
Here in this guide, you will get-
- Dragon Ball watch order 2021
- Dragon Ball chronological order
The list of each segment is shown according to their release dates.
I. TV Series
- Dragon Ball Season 1: Emperor Pilaf Saga (1986)
- Dragon Ball Season 2: Tournament Saga (1986)
- Dragon Ball Season 3: Red Ribbon Army Saga (1986 – 87)
- Dragon Ball Season 4: General Blue Saga (1987)
- Dragon Ball Season 5: Commander Red Saga (1987)
- Dragon Ball Season 6: Fortune Teller Baba and Training on Road Sagas (1987)
- Dragon Ball Season 7: Tien Shinhan Saga (1987 – 88)
- Dragon Ball Season 8: King Piccolo Saga (1988)
- Dragon Ball Season 9: Heavenly Training, Piccolo Jr and The Wedding Dress in Flames Sagas (1988 – 89)
- Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies (1986)
- Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil’s Castle (1987)
- Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure (1988)
- Dragon Ball: The Path to Power (1996)
- Dragon Ball Specials
- Goku’s Traffic Safety (1988)
- Goku’s Fire Brigade (1988)
How Much Time Will It Take To Watch Dragon Ball?
If you are planning a marathon binge watching party, then behold!! It will take you 64 hours and 48 minutes to watch all the Dragon Ball related content in a single sitting.
Let us have a look at the runtime of all the content
- Dragon Ball (Season 1 – 9): 3672 minutes
- Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies: 51 minutes
- Dragon Ball: Sleeping Princess in Devil’s Castle: 45 minutes
- Dragon Ball: Mystical Adventure: 46 minutes
- Dragon Ball: The Path to Power: 80 minutes
- Dragon Ball Specials: 24 minutes